Tuesday 28 January 2014

My Favourite Eyeshadow Highlight | models own Powder Eyeshadow in White Pearl.


I can't believe I've never spoken about this before,but it must have slipped under my radar. This beautiful little drugstore gem has been a firm favourite of mine for almost 3 years now and I know what you're thinking,it looks barely touched. That's because you need so little to get such a great payoff!




White Pearl is a shade I received when I visited The Clothes Show live in 2011. It came in a package of other products,y'know - one of those goody bag type things? 


It's a true pure white pearl colour with micro shimmer and absolutely no glitter chunks.It's smooth,easy to blend and compliments a universal range of eyeshadow looks. A definite staple in even the most basic of make-up kits!

I generally apply this to the inner corners of my eyes to draw light and brighten up the look. This colour also tends to make the whites of the eyes look even whiter,which is always a bonus.


Swatched without a primer.

If you can get your hands on it,go ahead and grab it! From what I have researched though,it may be difficult to find. I wish you the best of beauty luck in any hunt you may pursue.

x ~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment